- 103 g unsalted butter 7 1/2 tbsp, softened
- 192 g granulated sugar 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp
- 2 lemons zested
- 1 egg
- 4 g vanilla extract 1 tsp
- 110 g sour cream 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp
- 110 g sifted cake flour 3/4 cup
- 1.7 g kosher salt 1/4 tsp
- 2.2 g baking powder 1/2 tsp
- 55 g blueberries 1/3 cup
- 55 g frozen wild blueberries 1/3 cup
- 77 g Guittard 100% Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Baking Bars 1/2 cup, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bring all ingredients to room temperature. Butter the inside of a 6-cup Bundt® pan and coat with sugar.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and lemon zest until pale and smooth.
- Gradually add egg, vanilla, and sour cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder until just blended. Then add blueberries and chopped baking bars and mix until well combined.
- Scoop batter into the Bundt® pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve at room temperature.