Please Read our Warm Weather Packaging (WWP) Policy Below “Proceed to Checkout”
Please also Read our Repackaged Bag Disclaimer Below “Proceed to Checkout”
WWC Free Gift! Use coupon, “guylian6p” for a free Guylian 6-Piece Chocolate Seashells Original Praliné with a $50 minimum
Warm Weather Packaging (WWP) Guidelines // Please Read Before Ordering 🙂
Once again, it’s getting hot. And as always, we’re offering our WWP guidance.
- If you “opt out” of Warm Weather Packaging, and your order melts, WWC is not responsible for the cost or replacement of the product.
- Be present at time of delivery (or ship to work address)
- If you purchased WWP and your order does melt, we will resolve the issue at no additional cost: However, you must report it within 12 hours of the posted delivery time (to which we have access).
- If you will be traveling at the time of delivery, please advise WWC and we will work with you accordingly.
- Order when someone will be present to receive the delivery. We cannot be responsible for orders left in a hot mailbox for extended periods.
- If you are sending a gift to a hot area, please advise the recipient: We insulate and fully stand behind what we ship to arrive in good order, but not for sitting in a hot mailbox after it delivers. Much better to surprise them with great product than an unintended issue!
Please Call or Contact with Questions: 603-942-6032 or email: [email protected]
Repackaged Bag Disclaimer
Any product purchased with “Repackaged” in the title is put together at World Wide Chocolate’s facility. We take larger cases and make up both 1 and 2 pound bags for convenience purposes, and to offer smaller sizes of blends which are typically only available in a bulk package. Some manufacturers have allergen-friendly labels on their bulk products (peanut free, kosher, etc.) – these labels do not carry over to our repackaged bags. The only food product we openly handle is chocolate, but because some chocolate makers do not have as many applicable allergen labels as others, we cannot carry the labels over to any of our repackaged bags.
Please Call or Contact with Questions