- 250 g milk
- 250 g cream
- 80 g sugar
- 120 g egg yolks
- 20 g Prova Gourmet Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Flavor with Seeds (Alcohol Free)
- In a saucepan, begin heating the milk, cream and the vanilla extract with the seeds.
- Beat together the sugar and egg yolks. When the saucepan mixture is brought to a boil, pour it onto the beaten sugar and egg yolks.
- Fill the ramekins, which are intended for the crème brûlée. Bake them in a fan forced oven at 100°C for 30 to 40 min until obtaining a "tremble" texture.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Just before serving, dust with brown sugar and caramelize with a blowtorch.