- 330 g eggs
- 170 g caster sugar
- 4 g salt
- 30 g Prova Gourmet Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 g thick cream
- 360 g strong white flour T55 (strong French-style white bread flour)
- 5 g baking powder
- 135 g hot melted butter
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk, combine the eggs with the caster sugar, salt and vanilla paste on the lowest setting for approximately 3 minutes.
- Continue by adding the cream, then the flour and the baking powder (sifted together) and finally, add the 45°C melted butter.
- Remove to a stainless steel bowl, then rest for at least one hour. Butter and flour the tin, pour in the mixture, then bake in a fan-assisted oven at 145°C for approximately 45 minutes.
- When removing from the oven, turn out the cake from the tin onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Decorate the cooled cakes with a sprinkling of icing sugar and vanilla powder.